Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Business update

I'm working slowly to get my jewelry business going. I purchased the domain name and (barely started working on it. I will let everyone know when it has been 'published.' I have been working on getting some better photographs of my work so I can easily post them on the website, too.

I also have been working on tags for the jewelry, which are mini cards I purchased from Moo.com. My bud Tim told me about them, they are the cat's meow. I have grommets and a grommet gun that I'm using to make durable holes with a bit of color, then using thin ribbon to actually attatch them to jewelry.

I also bought a 1/16 inch hole punch to make earring hang tags with. all the card came printed on the back with my business name, website, and a blurb about me. They are really high quality cards, plastic coated. I would highly recommend them. MOO now has business cards, too, which if they'd had them when I'd been in the market for them I'd have gotten them from MOO.
So, it's going. Slowly, but that's what I wanted. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Me voici ∞ Here I am said...

str8 from the fridge, man!

Jody M said...

Huh?

Me voici ∞ Here I am said...

"Cool, man!"

Use it with your mom, she'll get it, daddy-o.