Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm baaaaaack.

I'm going to eek back into this blog, but it will be taking a slightly different turn.

In other news, at work on Friday we found out that our current company will be unable to bid on our contract this year due to the fact that they are too big. This means that a) they will have to find a smaller company to sub-contract with, or (most likely) b) we will be working for a new company October 1st. Best case scenario is that we all get picked up by the new company. Worst case is that only some or none of us do. If you want more detail than this, let me know. Surprisingly I found all the oh-fish-ul information and technical documents online, including the list of *25* companies that are interested in bidding. Ain't the internet grand?

1 comment:

Me voici ∞ Here I am said...

Oy, well at least you have news. I don't subscribe to the idea that "no news is good news". No news to me means worry.