Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Expelliramus!!

I've spent the past couple hours thinking about divorce, separation, and such. I've read a great article on Walkaway Wives, about women who have become disenfranchised with their marriage and stop trying to make it better once they decide it's not worth making better, at which point the husbands decide everything's ok. It's not, and they are very surprised when she announces she's going for a divorce. I'm working into that cycle very very well. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I haven't been thinking about divorce just because of his friend coming down, I've been thinking about it because I think we have two very different views on serious relationships and I don't know if we can find some middle ground. I have told him in the past I need more from him that what he's giving me, and I don't think he is able to give it.

J

No comments: