Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Realizations

Ok, my last post for the day. Really.

It is something special when you realize that life is not something that just happens to you. Sometimes things do just happen (accidents, death, etc), but not all.

I have a choice whether I stay in this relationship or decide to try for greener pastures.
I have a choice of how I act or react to things that come my way, including people.
I have a choice to go home tonight or stay somewhere else.
I have a choice to stay in my hole or crawl out of it.
I have a choice to sleep with my husband tonight or in the other room.
I have a choice to stay in a dead-end job or find a more promising path.
I have a choice to cry or not.
I have a choice to call him or not.
I have a choice to lie or tell the truth.
I have a choice to believe him or not.
I have a choice to accept his explainations or not.
I have a choice to view myself as better than this.
I have a choice to view myself as worth more than this.
I have a choice to give him a choice or not.
I have a choice to let him decide. Or not.

No one ever said life was fair. Or always sweetness and light.

1 comment:

Me voici ∞ Here I am said...

It is creepy to read things about myself, that I didn't write in someone else's blog.