Saturday, January 12, 2008

I’m stealing this from Tim

1. Can you cook? I love took cook, but I prefer to cook very well, and that can happen only when I have time.

2. What was your dream growing up? To be an archaeologist.

3. What talent do you wish you had? I can’t publish that here.

4. If I bought you a drink what would it be? Sidecar.

5. Favorite vegetable? I’m having a love affair with celery right now, I don’t know why.

6. What was the last book you read? I’m currently reading He, She & It by Marge Piercy. Before that I read ‘View from the Cherry Tree’ by Willow Davis Roberts.

7. What zodiac sign are you? Picease. Piseace. Fish.

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? One tat on my right arm.

9. Worst Habit? Picking my nails.

10. If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Only if you were wearing chaps.

11. What is your favorite sport? I love to watch curling, believe it or not. I love to play badminton.

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Fairly negative, but not as bad as it used to be.

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? I can’t publish that here.

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? My parents caught me doing things I shouldn’t have been doing online at age 19.

15. Tell me one weird fact about you. I really really can’t stand about 85% of all women.

16. Do you have any pets? One Yorkie, Max.

17. What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly. What if you did? Come in!

18. What was your first impression of me. Funny as hell.

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? I really dislike most clowns. I do like Cirque du Soleil.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Smaller boobs.

21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Depends on the crime.

22. What color eyes do you have? Green.

23. Ever been arrested? Nope!

24. Bottle or Draft?. As long as it is a baltic porter I don’t care.

25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Pay off some debt.

26. Would you date me? Yup, but I don’t think it would work out for some reason.

27. What 's your favorite place to hang at? Round Top. At night. With a cappuccino.

28. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes. I bring them cappuccino at night.

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Read.

30. Do you swear a lot? Yes.

31. Biggest pet peeve? People who complain endlessly about things they and only they can change/fix/alter in their lives.

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Squishy.

33. Do you believe/appreciate romance? Yes.

34. If you could spend 12 hours with me and ask/do anything you like, what would it be? Go to a gay bar in Rehoboth Beach.

35. Do you believe in God? In a way.

1 comment:

Me voici ∞ Here I am said...

::LMFAO::

Ok, so I really like #'s 3, 10, 13, 14, 26 and 34.

I can actually hear you saying them. We have such a close psychic bond, you and I.

So, you think I was/am funny as Hell and you would date me if not for obvious reasons.

Well, my day just got brighter. Thanks!