Sunday, November 30, 2008

*sigh*

I'm pretty sure I cracked a tooth.


Calling the dentist tomorrow; stay tuned.





Update: they can't fit me in until Thursday, so I'm hitting up the Advil pretty good. Didn't hurt at all this morning, though. They did say I may have bruised a tooth ligament. Teeth have ligaments?

Second Update: Pain went away on Monday during lunch. I have no idea what is going on. The gum is still a little tender, like I cut it. I'm still going to the dentist, though, because I want to know for sure what the H is going on.

Final (?) Update: We're going with inflamed tooth ligament, so that's good. No unpleasent procedures.

3 comments:

Me voici ∞ Here I am said...

Teeth have ligaments?

wow. o.0

Jody M said...

Yeah, that's what I thought, too.

Anonymous said...

LOVE your choice of photo! Very appropriate.