Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Chilly, warmish Wednesday

Nothing much going on, so I thought I'd write a boring update post.

Going to an Ergonomics workshop at work this afternoon. Should be interesting.

Max is doing well, no problems. His eye is a little more cloudy than it had been but I'm blaming it on the cooler weather. He's sleeping a lot more, and he may be a bit depressed so we're trying to play with him more. We took him down to the campus I work at to run around a few weekends ago, and maybe we'll do it again this weekend.

Matthew has been on call every third day which wreaks havoc with planning anything. He's had to run out on quite a few calls, too. I hate this time of year because of that.

Nothing selling on Etsy, I'm going to be probably using it primarily as an online portfolio. I'm also planning on approaching some local shops soon. I've made a portfolio to put jewelry in to take to shops.

Christmas is slim this year, of course. Some handmade stuff thrown in for good measure.

And that's about it. Hope you are having a more exciting December! The picture is of the Natural Bridge in Virginia, which we visited back at the end of September.

2 comments:

Me voici ∞ Here I am said...

Gorgeous pic! Are we going there next time I come down. I would love to see that in real-life.

Jody M said...

It's 3+ hours south of here.....