Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The FUNNIEST thing I've heard in a long time...

I was in the cafeteria on the campus I work at for breakfast this morning. I was standing there, waiting for my bagel to finish toasting. There was a student standing about 6 feet away. Big, burly in a muscular way (not fat), nice suit and tie. He had a Marine high & tight haircut. He had a bag over his shoulder, probably had a laptop in it.

Another guy came up, they obviously knew each other and I assume they were in the same class.

The burly guy pointed at what was on the table in front of him.

Burly: "Is that a banana?"
Guy: "Yes! Take one!"

I still can't believe it.....

2 comments:

Me voici ∞ Here I am said...

It must have been an inside joke. How do you mistake a banana for something else?

Anonymous said...

Don't answer that!

:: guffaws ::