Sunday, March 07, 2010

Work Photos, Part 2

Another round of photos from my work computer. I noticed when uploading this batch that I seem to have a lot of fire and disaster pictures. I wonder why?

This is from one of the several wildfires that hit El Cajon in the past few years:
Loved this one, my Navy cousin sent it to me. It is referring to the Seal team that took out the Somali pirates that were holding the US crew of the cargo ship:

I can't remember where this bridge is, but isn't the picture gorgeous?

Obviously photoshopped, but still fun:


One of my favorite artists is Daniel Merriam. I had no idea he was so cute. Always colorful, you could look at his work forever and always see something new:

Another fun artist is James C. Christensen. This work is entitled: Sometimes the Spirit Touches Us:

Another wildfire in California picture. If I'm ever in a wildfire, I want this to be my house:

Not a huge fan of snakes, but loved this picture. Notice the eyes aren't where you first think they are:

Still another wildfire picture, this time of the smoke layer:
So! I may do this with the items on my home computer this month sometime....I hope you enjoyed.

2 comments:

Me voici ∞ Here I am said...

I love the bridge and the snake!

Angie said...

I second that. The bridge photo was beautiful with the reflection in the water.

Where did that technicolor snail come from!?