Friday, January 03, 2014

The Return of the Jod-I

It's been quite a while since I've posted here.  Almost 2 years!  I've been wanting to start up again for a while.  I think it would be cathartic for me to blog.  

The problem is that the main part of my day job is to write a weekly newsletter and the last thing I want to do when I get home is write EVEN MORE.  However, I think I can manage since it will help keep me sane and my tens of thousands of fans entertained.

I will be posting a loooong general 2013 review, since a lot has happened, and try to keep posting a couple times a week or so from then on.  As a teaser, we have dog news, health news, a sister visit, and garage/sawmill news.  You won't want to miss it!


1 comment:

Angie said...

Yay! Glad to see you back in the blogosphere.