Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I think the groundhog was delirious

Right now it is about 60 outside. I have my window open behind my desk. Firefighters are frolicking on the lawn. What a strange winter! I can't remember a winter like this, not for a looong time.

So, my christian wacko nut friend I wrote about last time. Well, I sent her a nice message basically telling her not to send me things like that anymore. I told her that as a non-christian it really makes me angry that someone is ignoring my right to my beliefs and is telling me in no uncertain terms they don't matter. I said I usually wind up focusing my anger on the people who send me emails like that, in this case her, and I really don't want to be mad at her because I consider her a friend. 3 days later I got a reply: Sorry. That's all, just 'Sorry.' I'm not sure what to think, but I haven't gotten any junk like that from her since.

I did run into her, we shot the shit and went our separate ways. Nothing exciting, we didn't wrestle each other to the ground. Hmmmm.

So, I recently found out that a long time e-friend of my husband has a major crush on him. He was surprised, the oaf. I could have told him she had the hots for him. I remain unsurprised. From what he has told me, she is acting extremly juvenile (she's 32). I mean, this is mickey mouse stuff. It is amusing, if sad....

No comments: