Thursday, May 20, 2010

Spam I Recently Received

I usually don't read the spam I get, but the subject line of this one was too funny. And, boy do they lay it on thick!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subject: Dear Beloved One.

I am Mrs.Catrina Hawks from England I am deaf and has cancer of the breast I lost my husband 12 years ago without a child of mine.

I have to sell all my properties left by my husband because the doctors say i have less than 2 months to live.I have deposited the funds of $5 million US D which i sold from my properties and deposit into a Bank.I want you to help me use the funds to help the charity deaf and the motherless babies home before i die.

If you are a good and honest Christian i shall give you the contact of the Bank and also the Deposit Certificate so as to claim my funds before my death.Expecting your urgent response and may God bless you as you carry out my
wish.

You can write me at xxxx

Your's Dyeing Sister

Mrs.Catrina Hawks

2 comments:

Angie said...

Note to spammers: learn PROPER SPELLING AND GRAMMAR before you try to scam someone! Jeez!

Mama Pea said...

Does ANYONE actually fall for things like this???