Monday, November 02, 2009

NaBloPoMo

I often read the blog of one of my favorite writers, Kristine Smith. Recently she brought up NaNoWriMo, which is slang for the National Novel Writing Month. Basically, you commit to writing 5000 words/day for the whole month and tada! At the end of November you have a novel. She is considering signing up.


I am fascinated by this but I’m not going to sign up because I’m not a writer.


Then, another blog I read brought up NaBloPoMo, which is slang for National Blog Posting Month. The idea here is that you commit to posting on your blog every day of November.


This is one I’m going to sign up for. I’ve already missed a couple days, but hey. No one is perfect.


This is especially challenging because I have two blogs. Do I commit to post to both of them every day, or should I switch off? I’m going to choose to switch off. I don't consider this cheating.....yeah. This will also force me to be more creative in my posting, less I bore people.


Anyway, the challenge is here: sign up and I won’t call you a wimp. Hah.

No comments: