Thursday, March 01, 2012

March the Oneth

My crocuses have been blooming for a week. The tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths are starting to come up. It’s supposed to be in the 60s today and tomorrow. I can’t believe it’s March already!

I’m exhausted, and I must look it today because the branch chief passed me in the hall on my way in and asked me if I was OK. I’ve gotten about 6-7 hours of sleep the past 3-4 nights. Mostly I’m getting to bed too late, but one night I woke up and couldn’t get back to sleep. I spent a bit of time watching Max sleep, he was about half under Matthews pillow, which he’s never done before. Matt said he was like that most of the night. It was pretty cute.

2 comments:

Mama Pea said...

And just WHY have you been getting to bed too late at night, Little Girl??

Jody M said...

Um....*shuffles feet*....